Thursday, October 9, 2008

Just feeling "nooney"

Many things to do yet so little time....so why am i still restless? I guess I'm simply LAZY to do what I need to do and I am sooooo aching to just sleep.....Zzzzzzz... I just feel like being on "auto-pilot" lately that it's just now that I'm feeling the effects of being a "robot"...it's like my batteries are dying slowly. It's the last quarter of the year and I still have lots to deliver at work. I never thought its gonna be this hard to set-up a department that was not really taken seriously by most of the folks here. To think I always said in the many interviews I've been in that "i want to make a difference", "i want to create, set-up, design what-have-you's", etc. Lesson learned: BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU WISH FOR! Don't get me wrong, I like my job and I still consider it to be my most memorable Christmas gift last year. It's just that...I feel so tired lately. A lot of things are going on and a lot are about to happen that can I just put everything on-hold for 1 minute for me to chill? I have yet to sit down and write the things I need to do. I feel like a sealed bottle adrift at sea...

Breathe.....stretch....and off to work again...=)