Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Welcome the new blogger!

I've been meaning to start a new blog account for some time now as I'm not so happy with the other one (-or other 2?)...It's like trying to find the perfect shoe...it has to be a perfect fit! Well, I hope the third time is the charm...Writing has always been an outlet eversince I could remember. But somewhere in my youth I just stopped cold turkey for whatever reason. Now, I very much welcome this "reunion" with my original sanctuary (-yes, it has been writing and not music or singing!) But I noticed I have been writing only about the sad stuff. I feel this is not enough...it's not good. Life should be celebrated! We should see the good along with the bad and accept it. Give our take and move on....reflect and learn...die and live again...

In my future entries, I hope I will be able to really celebrate life through writing...share my thoughts...my stories...as well as the story behind each story...and so it begins...